Is Bakersfield open for tourist ?
Is Bakersfield open for tourist ? Bakersfield is now completely open throughout industries with no constraints, following state, federal, and CDC assistance. We will continue to monitor the circumstance closely and prioritize the health and safety of our visitors and citizens. Discover more about the current in Bakersfield.
Most current updates
- Reopening: The city got in Phase Five of its resuming plan as of June 11, 2021.
- Travel: The city of Bakersfield has a travel advisory for unvaccinated travelers originating from specific locations. The federal government is limiting travel from certain nations and needs a negative COVID-19 test for all worldwide air travelers taking a trip to the U.S.
- Masks: Masks are required while indoors in public places, no matter vaccination status.
Events: There are currently no limits on personal social gatherings.
- Vaccination status: Some services and events may ask for proof of vaccination. Your vaccination card, photo/photocopy of vaccination card, or other printout/photo of vaccine records with your name are some acceptable kinds of evidence.
- The city of Bakersfield has issued a travel advisory that advises unvaccinated travelers from specific states to get an unfavorable COVID-19 test result no greater than 72 hours prior to arrival in Bakersfield or quarantine for a 10-day duration upon arrival.
- Travelers are encouraged to postpone travel up until fully immunized.
- All non-U.S. residents who have checked out specific nations in the previous 14 days may not enter the United States.
- All worldwide air passengers taking a trip to the U.S., no matter vaccination status, are needed to provide an unfavorable COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery.
- Bakersfield’s worldwide airports provide the nation’s most comprehensive in-airport COVID-19 testing program. Find out more about airport screening and safety measures.
- Bakersfield dining establishments and bars are presently open for indoor dining, outside dining, shipment, and takeout without any constraints on capacity or table size.
- Masks are required for all patrons indoors. Evidence of vaccination status might be needed at some establishments.
Bed as well as Morning meal in Bakersfield
Bakersfield hotels are open and inviting visitors. Please check with specific hotels for details about accessibility.
Destinations and occasions
- Bakersfield destinations, museums, and efficiency locations are open without any constraints on capacity limits.
- Masks are required for all customers indoors. Proof of vaccination status might be needed at some facilities.
- All Bakersfield parks and beaches are now open, consisting of the Lakefront Trail.
Indoor and outside sports venues are open.
- Celebrations, farmers markets, and other public occasions are resuming without any capacity limitations. Evidence of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test may be required for entry.
- All tourist attractions and events go through changes and closures.
- We highly suggest verifying the status of tourist attractions and upcoming events by reaching out directly to the tourist attraction, venue, or ticket provider before proceeding.
Health & security
- The health and safety of our homeowners and visitors is of the utmost importance to us. Discover health and safety precautions at Bakersfield’s dining establishments, services, hotels, airports, and more.
Healthy travel tips
We motivate all visitors to use their own discretion and follow all travel finest practices suggested by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds specifically after you have actually remained in a public location, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not easily available, utilize a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surface areas of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Prevent close contact with individuals who are sick.
- Stay at home if you are ill, other than to get treatment. Learn what to do if you are sick.
- Discover more about Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s five-phase framework, Protecting Bakersfield, that describes her prepare for securely resuming the city.
- Governor JB Pritzker likewise shared a five-phase strategy, Restore California, with standards and standards for resuming the state while safeguarding public health.
- The City of Bakersfield shares regional updates, travel notifies and ideas to help lessen risk.
- The State of California shares day-to-day state-wide updates and guidance.
- The U.S. Travel Association offers healthy travel practices and assistance for travelers.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention includes the most recent international updates, health and travel information and guidance for big gatherings.
- The World Health Organization uses suggestions, reports and updates on the outbreak.