Is Colorado Springs open for tourist ?
Is Colorado Springs open for tourist ? Colorado Springs is now completely open across markets without any constraints, following state, federal, and CDC guidance. We will continue to keep an eye on the situation carefully and prioritize the health and wellness of our visitors and residents. Learn more about the most recent in Colorado Springs.
Most current updates
- Resuming: The city went into Phase Five of its resuming plan since June 11, 2021.
- Travel: The city of Colorado Springs has a travel advisory for unvaccinated travelers coming from certain locations. The federal government is restricting travel from certain nations and requires an unfavorable COVID-19 test for all global air passengers traveling to the U.S.
- Masks: Masks are required while indoors in public places, no matter vaccination status.
Events: There are currently no limitations on private social gatherings.
- Vaccination status: Some services and occasions may request evidence of vaccination. Your vaccination card, photo/photocopy of vaccination card, or other printout/photo of vaccine records with your name are some acceptable types of evidence.
- The city of Colorado Springs has released a travel advisory that recommends unvaccinated tourists from particular states to get an unfavorable COVID-19 test result no more than 72 hours prior to arrival in Colorado Springs or quarantine for a 10-day period upon arrival.
- Travelers are encouraged to postpone travel up until totally vaccinated.
- All non-U.S. citizens who have actually checked out particular nations in the past 14 days may not go into the United States.
- All international air guests traveling to the U.S., regardless of vaccination status, are needed to provide an unfavorable COVID-19 test result or paperwork of healing.
- Colorado Springs’s worldwide airports provide the country’s most detailed in-airport COVID-19 screening program. Discover more about airport screening and safety measures.
- Colorado Springs dining establishments and bars are currently open for indoor dining, outdoor dining, shipment, and takeout with no limitations on capability or table size.
- Masks are required for all customers indoors. Evidence of vaccination status might be required at some establishments.
Bed as well as Breakfast in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs hotels are open and inviting visitors. Please talk to private hotels for details about availability.
Destinations and occasions
- Colorado Springs tourist attractions, museums, and efficiency places are open without any restrictions on capability limitations.
- Masks are required for all clients indoors. Evidence of vaccination status may be required at some facilities.
- All Colorado Springs parks and beaches are now open, including the Lakefront Trail.
Indoor and outdoor sports locations are open.
- Celebrations, farmers markets, and other public occasions are resuming without any capacity limits. Evidence of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test may be required for entry.
- All tourist attractions and events undergo changes and closures.
- We highly advise validating the status of destinations and upcoming occasions by connecting directly to the tourist attraction, venue, or ticket supplier before proceeding.
Health & security
- The health and wellness of our homeowners and visitors is of the utmost significance to us. Discover health and safety preventative measures at Colorado Springs’s dining establishments, services, hotels, airports, and more.
Healthy travel pointers
We motivate all visitors to use their own discretion and follow all travel finest practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds specifically after you have remained in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains a minimum of 60% alcohol. Cover all surface areas of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or utilize the inside of your elbow.
- Prevent touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Prevent close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay at home if you are sick, other than to get treatment. Discover what to do if you are ill.
- Learn more about Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s five-phase structure, Protecting Colorado Springs, that describes her prepare for securely reopening the city.
- Guv JB Pritzker also shared a five-phase strategy, Restore Colorado, with benchmarks and guidelines for reopening the state while safeguarding public health.
- The City of Colorado Springs shares local updates, travel notifies and tips to assist reduce risk.
- The State of Colorado shares everyday state-wide updates and suggestions.
- The U.S. Travel Association offers healthy travel practices and guidance for travelers.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention includes the current global updates, health and travel details and assistance for big gatherings.
- The World Health Organization uses suggestions, reports and updates on the outbreak.