Is Fort Wayne open for tourist ?
Is Fort Wayne open for tourist ? Fort Wayne is now fully open across industries without any restrictions, following state, federal, and CDC assistance. We will continue to keep track of the situation closely and focus on the health and safety of our visitors and citizens. Learn more about the current in Fort Wayne.
Most current updates
- Resuming: The city got in Phase Five of its reopening plan as of June 11, 2021.
- Travel: The city of Fort Wayne has a travel advisory for unvaccinated travelers originating from specific destinations. The federal government is restricting travel from particular countries and needs a negative COVID-19 test for all global air guests traveling to the U.S.
- Masks: Masks are required while inside your home in public locations, regardless of vaccination status.
Gatherings: There are presently no limits on personal social gatherings.
- Vaccination status: Some businesses and events might request for proof of vaccination. Your vaccination card, photo/photocopy of vaccination card, or other printout/photo of vaccine records with your name are some acceptable kinds of proof.
- The city of Fort Wayne has actually provided a travel advisory that recommends unvaccinated travelers from certain states to acquire an unfavorable COVID-19 test result no more than 72 hours prior to arrival in Fort Wayne or quarantine for a 10-day period upon arrival.
- Tourists are encouraged to delay travel till completely immunized.
- All non-U.S. citizens who have checked out particular countries in the past 14 days may not go into the United States.
- All global air guests traveling to the U.S., despite vaccination status, are needed to provide a negative COVID-19 test result or paperwork of healing.
- Fort Wayne’s worldwide airports provide the nation’s most thorough in-airport COVID-19 testing program. Discover more about airport screening and safety measures.
- Fort Wayne restaurants and bars are currently open for indoor dining, outside dining, shipment, and takeout without any limitations on capacity or table size.
- Masks are required for all patrons indoors. Evidence of vaccination status may be required at some facilities.
Bed as well as Morning meal in Fort Wayne
Fort Wayne hotels are open and inviting visitors. Please contact private hotels for info about accessibility.
Tourist attractions and occasions
- Fort Wayne destinations, museums, and efficiency venues are open without any restrictions on capability limitations.
- Masks are required for all patrons indoors. Proof of vaccination status might be required at some establishments.
- All Fort Wayne parks and beaches are now open, consisting of the Lakefront Trail.
Indoor and outdoor sports venues are open.
- Festivals, farmers markets, and other public events are resuming without any capacity limitations. Evidence of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test might be needed for entry.
- All tourist attractions and events undergo changes and closures.
- We highly suggest validating the status of attractions and upcoming events by reaching out straight to the attraction, place, or ticket service provider prior to continuing.
Health & security
- The health and safety of our residents and visitors is of the utmost significance to us. Discover health and safety preventative measures at Fort Wayne’s restaurants, companies, hotels, airports, and more.
Healthy travel tips
We motivate all visitors to utilize their own discretion and follow all travel finest practices suggested by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds especially after you have remained in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not easily available, use a hand sanitizer which contains a minimum of 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Prevent touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Prevent close contact with individuals who are ill.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care. Learn what to do if you are sick.
- Find out more about Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s five-phase structure, Protecting Fort Wayne, that details her plan for safely reopening the city.
- Guv JB Pritzker likewise shared a five-phase plan, Restore Indiana, with standards and guidelines for reopening the state while protecting public health.
- The City of Fort Wayne shares local updates, travel informs and pointers to assist reduce danger.
- The State of Indiana shares day-to-day state-wide updates and suggestions.
- The U.S. Travel Association provides healthy travel practices and assistance for travelers.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention features the latest international updates, health and travel details and guidance for big gatherings.
- The World Health Organization provides guidance, reports and updates on the outbreak.