Is Irving open for tourist ?
Is Irving open for tourist ? Irving is now completely open across markets without any limitations, following state, federal, and CDC assistance. We will continue to monitor the scenario closely and focus on the health and safety of our visitors and locals. Learn more about the latest in Irving.
- Reopening: The city went into Phase Five of its resuming strategy since June 11, 2021.
- Travel: The city of Irving has a travel advisory for unvaccinated travelers coming from certain locations. The federal government is restricting travel from certain countries and needs an unfavorable COVID-19 test for all international air passengers taking a trip to the U.S.
- Masks: Masks are needed while indoors in public locations, no matter vaccination status.
Gatherings: There are presently no limitations on personal celebrations.
- Vaccination status: Some businesses and events may request for proof of vaccination. Your vaccination card, photo/photocopy of vaccination card, or other printout/photo of vaccine records with your name are some acceptable kinds of evidence.
[penci_related_posts dis_pview=”no” dis_pdate=”no” title=”You Might Be Interested In” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”no” number=”4″ style=”list” align=”none” withids=”” displayby=”recent_posts” orderby=”rand”]
- The city of Irving has actually released a travel advisory that encourages unvaccinated travelers from particular states to obtain a negative COVID-19 test result no greater than 72 hours prior to arrival in Irving or quarantine for a 10-day duration upon arrival.
- Travelers are motivated to delay travel till fully immunized.
- All non-U.S. citizens who have gone to certain countries in the previous 14 days may not get in the United States.
- All global air travelers taking a trip to the U.S., despite vaccination status, are required to provide a negative COVID-19 test result or documents of recovery.
- Irving’s international airports offer the country’s most comprehensive in-airport COVID-19 testing program. Find out more about airport screening and precaution.
- Irving dining establishments and bars are presently open for indoor dining, outside dining, delivery, and takeout with no limitations on capacity or table size.
- Masks are required for all customers indoors. Proof of vaccination status may be required at some establishments.
Bed along with Morning meal in Irving
Irving hotels are open and welcoming visitors. Please talk to private hotels for information about availability.
Attractions and events
- Irving destinations, museums, and efficiency venues are open with no limitations on capability limits.
- Masks are required for all clients inside. Proof of vaccination status might be needed at some establishments.
- All Irving parks and beaches are now open, including the Lakefront Trail.
Indoor and outside sports places are open.
- Celebrations, farmers markets, and other public occasions are resuming with no capability limits. Evidence of vaccination or an unfavorable COVID-19 test may be required for entry.
- All destinations and events undergo changes and closures.
- We highly advise validating the status of destinations and upcoming events by connecting straight to the attraction, venue, or ticket supplier before proceeding.
[penci_related_posts dis_pview=”no” dis_pdate=”no” title=”You Might Be Interested In” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”no” number=”4″ style=”grid” align=”none” withids=”” displayby=”recent_posts” orderby=”rand”]
Health & security
- The health and wellness of our locals and visitors is of the utmost value to us. Learn more about health and safety preventative measures at Irving’s restaurants, services, hotels, airports, and more.
Healthy travel pointers
We motivate all visitors to use their own discretion and follow all travel finest practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, utilize a hand sanitizer which contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surface areas of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the within your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay at home if you are ill, other than to get healthcare. Learn what to do if you are sick.
- Find out more about Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s five-phase structure, Protecting Irving, that details her plan for safely resuming the city.
- Guv JB Pritzker also shared a five-phase strategy, Restore Texas, with benchmarks and standards for resuming the state while securing public health.
- The City of Irving shares local updates, travel informs and pointers to assist reduce threat.
- The State of Texas shares everyday state-wide updates and guidance.
- The U.S. Travel Association uses healthy travel practices and guidance for tourists.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention includes the current worldwide updates, health and travel information and guidance for large gatherings.
- The World Health Organization offers guidance, reports and updates on the outbreak.