Is Riverside open for tourist ?
Is Riverside open for tourist ? Riverside is now fully open throughout industries with no restrictions, following state, federal, and CDC assistance. We will continue to keep track of the circumstance carefully and focus on the health and safety of our visitors and citizens. Find out more about the most recent in Riverside.
Most current updates
- Reopening: The city entered Phase Five of its reopening strategy as of June 11, 2021.
- Travel: The city of Riverside has a travel advisory for unvaccinated travelers originating from particular locations. The federal government is restricting travel from particular countries and needs an unfavorable COVID-19 test for all international air travelers taking a trip to the U.S.
- Masks: Masks are required while inside in public places, despite vaccination status.
Gatherings: There are presently no limits on private social gatherings.
- Vaccination status: Some services and events might request evidence of vaccination. Your vaccination card, photo/photocopy of vaccination card, or other printout/photo of vaccine records with your name are some appropriate kinds of evidence.
- The city of Riverside has released a travel advisory that advises unvaccinated tourists from particular states to acquire a negative COVID-19 test result no more than 72 hours prior to arrival in Riverside or quarantine for a 10-day duration upon arrival.
- Tourists are motivated to delay travel till fully vaccinated.
- All non-U.S. residents who have actually visited particular nations in the previous 14 days may not enter the United States.
- All global air travelers taking a trip to the U.S., regardless of vaccination status, are required to present an unfavorable COVID-19 test result or paperwork of recovery.
- Riverside’s global airports use the nation’s most thorough in-airport COVID-19 screening program. Find out more about airport screening and precaution.
- Riverside dining establishments and bars are presently open for indoor dining, outside dining, delivery, and takeout with no restrictions on capacity or table size.
- Masks are needed for all clients indoors. Evidence of vaccination status might be needed at some establishments.
Bed along with Breakfast in Riverside
Riverside hotels are open and welcoming visitors. Please talk to specific hotels for details about accessibility.
Tourist attractions and occasions
- Riverside tourist attractions, museums, and efficiency locations are open without any restrictions on capacity limits.
- Masks are required for all clients indoors. Proof of vaccination status may be required at some establishments.
- All Riverside parks and beaches are now open, including the Lakefront Trail.
Indoor and outdoor sports venues are open.
- Celebrations, farmers markets, and other public occasions are resuming without any capacity limits. Proof of vaccination or an unfavorable COVID-19 test may be needed for entry.
- All attractions and occasions are subject to changes and closures.
- We strongly advise verifying the status of tourist attractions and upcoming events by reaching out directly to the destination, place, or ticket company before continuing.
Health & safety
- The health and safety of our locals and visitors is of the utmost significance to us. Discover health and safety precautions at Riverside’s dining establishments, companies, hotels, airports, and more.
Healthy travel ideas
We encourage all visitors to use their own discretion and follow all travel finest practices advised by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds specifically after you have actually been in a public location, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer which contains a minimum of 60% alcohol. Cover all surface areas of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the within your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Prevent close contact with people who are ill.
- Stay at home if you are sick, except to get medical care. Learn what to do if you are ill.
- Find out more about Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s five-phase structure, Protecting Riverside, that outlines her plan for securely resuming the city.
- Governor JB Pritzker also shared a five-phase strategy, Restore California, with standards and guidelines for reopening the state while safeguarding public health.
- The City of Riverside shares local updates, travel informs and tips to assist decrease risk.
- The State of California shares everyday state-wide updates and recommendations.
- The U.S. Travel Association provides healthy travel practices and assistance for tourists.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention features the current international updates, health and travel information and guidance for large events.
- The World Health Organization uses recommendations, reports and updates on the outbreak.