Is Scottsdale open for tourist ?
Is Scottsdale open for tourist ? Scottsdale is now completely open throughout markets with no limitations, following state, federal, and CDC guidance. We will continue to monitor the scenario closely and focus on the health and safety of our visitors and homeowners. Discover more about the current in Scottsdale.
- Reopening: The city went into Phase Five of its reopening strategy as of June 11, 2021.
- Travel: The city of Scottsdale has a travel advisory for unvaccinated travelers originating from particular locations. The federal government is restricting travel from particular countries and requires a negative COVID-19 test for all international air travelers taking a trip to the U.S.
- Masks: Masks are required while indoors in public locations, regardless of vaccination status.
Gatherings: There are presently no limitations on private social gatherings.
- Vaccination status: Some organizations and occasions may request for evidence of vaccination. Your vaccination card, photo/photocopy of vaccination card, or other printout/photo of vaccine records with your name are some acceptable kinds of proof.
- The city of Scottsdale has released a travel advisory that recommends unvaccinated travelers from particular states to obtain a negative COVID-19 test result no greater than 72 hours prior to arrival in Scottsdale or quarantine for a 10-day duration upon arrival.
- Tourists are encouraged to delay travel up until fully immunized.
- All non-U.S. residents who have actually visited certain countries in the past 14 days might not go into the United States.
- All international air guests taking a trip to the U.S., despite vaccination status, are required to provide an unfavorable COVID-19 test result or paperwork of healing.
- Scottsdale’s international airports provide the country’s most extensive in-airport COVID-19 testing program. Learn more about airport screening and precaution.
- Scottsdale dining establishments and bars are currently open for indoor dining, outside dining, shipment, and takeout with no constraints on capability or table size.
- Masks are required for all customers indoors. Evidence of vaccination status may be required at some facilities.
Bed in addition to Breakfast in Scottsdale
Scottsdale hotels are open and welcoming visitors. Please consult private hotels for details about accessibility.
Tourist attractions and events
- Scottsdale tourist attractions, museums, and performance locations are open without any constraints on capability limits.
- Masks are required for all clients indoors. Proof of vaccination status may be needed at some facilities.
- All Scottsdale parks and beaches are now open, consisting of the Lakefront Trail.
Indoor and outside sports places are open.
- Festivals, farmers markets, and other public events are resuming with no capability limitations. Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test might be needed for entry.
- All tourist attractions and occasions undergo changes and closures.
- We highly suggest confirming the status of destinations and upcoming occasions by reaching out directly to the attraction, venue, or ticket supplier before continuing.
Health & safety
- The health and wellness of our locals and visitors is of the utmost importance to us. Learn about health and wellness precautions at Scottsdale’s restaurants, services, hotels, airports, and more.
Healthy travel pointers
We motivate all visitors to use their own discretion and follow all travel best practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds specifically after you have actually remained in a public location, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not easily offered, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surface areas of your hands and rub them together till they feel dry.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or utilize the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Stay at home if you are ill, except to get healthcare. Discover what to do if you are sick.
- Discover more about Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s five-phase framework, Protecting Scottsdale, that details her plan for safely resuming the city.
- Governor JB Pritzker likewise shared a five-phase plan, Restore Arizona, with criteria and standards for resuming the state while securing public health.
- The City of Scottsdale shares local updates, travel signals and tips to help minimize danger.
- The State of Arizona shares day-to-day state-wide updates and suggestions.
- The U.S. Travel Association uses healthy travel practices and guidance for tourists.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention features the current worldwide updates, health and travel info and assistance for big events.
- The World Health Organization provides guidance, reports and updates on the break out.