Is Tampa open for tourist ?
Is Tampa open for tourist ? Tampa is now totally open throughout markets without any limitations, following state, federal, and CDC guidance. We will continue to keep track of the situation closely and focus on the health and wellness of our visitors and homeowners. Find out more about the latest in Tampa.
- Resuming: The city got in Phase Five of its reopening plan since June 11, 2021.
- Travel: The city of Tampa has a travel advisory for unvaccinated tourists originating from certain destinations. The federal government is restricting travel from certain nations and needs an unfavorable COVID-19 test for all global air travelers taking a trip to the U.S.
- Masks: Masks are required while indoors in public locations, no matter vaccination status.
Gatherings: There are currently no limitations on personal social gatherings.
- Vaccination status: Some companies and events may ask for proof of vaccination. Your vaccination card, photo/photocopy of vaccination card, or other printout/photo of vaccine records with your name are some appropriate types of evidence.
- The city of Tampa has actually issued a travel advisory that encourages unvaccinated tourists from certain states to obtain an unfavorable COVID-19 test result no greater than 72 hours prior to arrival in Tampa or quarantine for a 10-day duration upon arrival.
- Travelers are motivated to delay travel until completely vaccinated.
- All non-U.S. people who have actually gone to particular countries in the previous 14 days might not get in the United States.
- All international air guests taking a trip to the U.S., no matter vaccination status, are required to provide an unfavorable COVID-19 test result or documentation of healing.
- Tampa’s global airports use the nation’s most comprehensive in-airport COVID-19 screening program. Learn more about airport screening and precaution.
- Tampa restaurants and bars are currently open for indoor dining, outdoor dining, delivery, and takeout without any restrictions on capability or table size.
- Masks are required for all customers inside your home. Proof of vaccination status might be needed at some establishments.
Bed along with Breakfast in Tampa
Tampa hotels are open and welcoming guests. Please consult specific hotels for information about accessibility.
Destinations and events
- Tampa tourist attractions, museums, and efficiency venues are open without any constraints on capability limitations.
- Masks are required for all patrons indoors. Proof of vaccination status may be required at some establishments.
- All Tampa parks and beaches are now open, including the Lakefront Trail.
Indoor and outside sports locations are open.
- Festivals, farmers markets, and other public occasions are resuming with no capability limitations. Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test might be required for entry.
- All attractions and occasions are subject to modifications and closures.
- We highly recommend validating the status of tourist attractions and upcoming events by connecting straight to the destination, location, or ticket provider prior to proceeding.
Health & security
- The health and wellness of our residents and visitors is of the utmost significance to us. Learn about health and safety precautions at Tampa’s restaurants, services, hotels, airports, and more.
Healthy travel suggestions
We motivate all visitors to utilize their own discretion and follow all travel finest practices suggested by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Wash your hands typically with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds particularly after you have actually remained in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily offered, utilize a hand sanitizer that contains a minimum of 60% alcohol. Cover all surface areas of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or utilize the within your elbow.
- Prevent touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with individuals who are sick.
- Stay at home if you are ill, other than to get treatment. Discover what to do if you are sick.
- Find out more about Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s five-phase framework, Protecting Tampa, that details her plan for safely reopening the city.
- Governor JB Pritzker also shared a five-phase strategy, Restore Florida, with benchmarks and standards for resuming the state while safeguarding public health.
- The City of Tampa shares regional updates, travel notifies and suggestions to help minimize danger.
- The State of Florida shares day-to-day state-wide updates and advice.
- The U.S. Travel Association provides healthy travel practices and assistance for tourists.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention features the latest international updates, health and travel information and guidance for big events.
- The World Health Organization uses recommendations, reports and updates on the outbreak.