✈ Is Yueyang open for tourist ?
Is Yueyang open for tourist ? Yueyang is now completely open throughout industries without any constraints, following state, federal, and CDC guidance. We will continue to keep track of the scenario closely and focus on the health and wellness of our visitors and locals. Learn more about the most recent in Yueyang.
Most current updates
- Resuming: The city went into Phase Five of its reopening plan as of June 11, 2021.
- Travel: The city of Yueyang has a travel advisory for unvaccinated travelers originating from specific destinations. The federal government is restricting travel from specific countries and needs an unfavorable COVID-19 test for all international air passengers traveling to the U.S.
- Masks: Masks are needed while indoors in public locations, despite vaccination status.
Gatherings: There are currently no limits on private social gatherings.
- Vaccination status: Some services and events might ask for evidence of vaccination. Your vaccination card, photo/photocopy of vaccination card, or other printout/photo of vaccine records with your name are some appropriate forms of proof.
- The city of Yueyang has provided a travel advisory that advises unvaccinated tourists from specific states to get an unfavorable COVID-19 test result no more than 72 hours prior to arrival in Yueyang or quarantine for a 10-day duration upon arrival.
- Tourists are motivated to delay travel till totally immunized.
- All non-U.S. residents who have checked out particular countries in the past 14 days may not go into the United States.
- All global air travelers traveling to the U.S., despite vaccination status, are required to present an unfavorable COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery.
- Yueyang’s international airports use the country’s most comprehensive in-airport COVID-19 screening program. Learn more about airport screening and safety measures.
- Yueyang restaurants and bars are presently open for indoor dining, outdoor dining, delivery, and takeout without any constraints on capacity or table size.
- Masks are needed for all customers indoors. Evidence of vaccination status might be needed at some establishments.
Bed in addition to Breakfast in Yueyang
Yueyang hotels are open and inviting visitors. Please consult individual hotels for information about schedule.
Attractions and events
- Yueyang attractions, museums, and performance places are open without any constraints on capacity limitations.
- Masks are needed for all patrons inside your home. Proof of vaccination status might be required at some facilities.
- All Yueyang parks and beaches are now open, including the Lakefront Trail.
Indoor and outside sports venues are open.
- Celebrations, farmers markets, and other public occasions are resuming with no capability limits. Evidence of vaccination or an unfavorable COVID-19 test may be required for entry.
- All attractions and events undergo changes and closures.
- We highly suggest validating the status of attractions and upcoming occasions by connecting directly to the attraction, location, or ticket service provider prior to continuing.
Health & security
- The health and safety of our citizens and visitors is of the utmost value to us. Learn about health and safety precautions at Yueyang’s dining establishments, organizations, hotels, airports, and more.
Healthy travel tips
We encourage all visitors to use their own discretion and follow all travel best practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Wash your hands typically with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer which contains a minimum of 60% alcohol. Cover all surface areas of your hands and rub them together till they feel dry.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Prevent touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with individuals who are ill.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care. Discover what to do if you are ill.
Wikipedia Information about Yueyang
Yueyang, formerly known as Yuezhou or Yochow, is a prefecture-level city on the eastern shores of Dongting Lake and Yangtze in the northeastern corner of Hunan Province in the People’s Republic of China.
Yueyang has an administrative area of 14,896 km2 (5,751 sq mi) and the city proper, 304 km2 (117 sq mi). The population was 5,477,911 at the 2010 census whom 991,465 lived in the built-up (or metro) area made up of Yueyanglou District, and Yunxi District, Junshan District not being conurbated. Yueyang is the only international trade port city in Hunan and a famous port city in China, at the same time, Yueyang’s comprehensive economic strength ranks second only to Changsha, the provincial capital.
The city’s most famous attractions are the Yueyang Tower and Dongting Lake. The most famous food is Dongting lake silver fish (洞庭银鱼).
In 2017, the city’s permanent resident population was 573,330, an increase of 52,200 from the end of last year. The urban resident population was 3.2798 million, accounting for 57.21% of the total population.
- Learn more about Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s five-phase framework, Protecting Yueyang, that describes her prepare for safely reopening the city.
- Guv JB Pritzker also shared a five-phase strategy, Restore California, with criteria and guidelines for resuming the state while safeguarding public health.
- The City of Yueyang shares regional updates, travel alerts and ideas to help lessen threat.
- The State of California shares everyday state-wide updates and advice.
- The U.S. Travel Association uses healthy travel practices and assistance for tourists.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention includes the most recent global updates, health and travel details and assistance for big gatherings.
- The World Health Organization uses recommendations, reports and updates on the outbreak.